Map of Kuala Lumpur ,1920, fine reproduction.
The image for this print was digitally enhanced for best appearance.
♥ Printed on premium matte paper (230g/sqm);
♥ Pigment inks (Canon Lucia EX) which last a lifetime, no fading;
♥ Giclée fine reproduction , using one of the best fine art printer, Canon imagePROGRAF 8300;
► The image will be printed with a border for framing;
► Shipping is done in a rigid tube;
► The frame is not included.
♥ For framing options please send me a convo.
*** SIZE: 12 x 18" ***
● Didn't find what you have been looking for? Just let me know and I will send you the available options.
● For any other info please let me know and I will get back to you within 24h.
● Please subscribe to my Pinterest channel, as I post regularly new restored map: https://pinterest.com/ancientshades/vintage-maps/
● On my Facebook page I post promotions and special products: https://www.facebook.com/AncientShades/
● Please read the shop policies for important information.
♥ Thank you! ♥
I accept PayPal and direct checkout payments (credit card).
Your order will be processed when payment is received. Please be aware that if you pay by E-Check through PayPal, it takes time for the payment to clear .
If payment hasn't been made within 5 days of placing an order, with no email correspondence, I will cancel the order.
★ Your order will be shipped rolled in a rigid tube (unless it is a custom framed print).
★ Your order will be dispatched within 1-2 business days. Usually this will be done within 24 h from the moment of your order, except Fridays and Saturdays orders. For situations when I am not able to comply with this processing time I will place an announcement and you will be notified also by a message on Etsy.
★ Standard shipping is done by priority registered mail; in case there is no one to get the package, they should leave a notice.
★ Please note, though it is a registered mail, USPS and Canada Post does not allow tracking; customers in these countries will be able to track the package until it leaves Romania. Shipping upgrade to US/Canada is available at checkout. To all the other countries standard shipping has full tracking capability.
★ Please note the estimated delivery time when you place the order.
Those transit times are not guaranteed. Sometimes it may take longer than the periods mentioned above , especially before Christmas and Easter. These possible delays are beyond my control.
★ Insurance is not covered in the listing. If you would like to insure your package, please contact me.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
★1. If the item(s) arrive damaged, you will be refunded or send a new one; a clear photo with the damaged item is necessary.
★2. I do not give refunds for custom work, unless the item(s) arrived damaged.
★3. Orders returned back because of wrong address or unclaimed will be shipped again after you pay the shipping cost. If you wish to cancel at this point then I will refund your money minus 8 USD restocking fee.
★4. Items lost in the mail :
● For orders placed from January to November: if your order doesn't arrive in 40 days from the moment of shipping then I consider it lost and you will be fully refunded.
● For orders placed in December the transit time might be much longer; therefore if your order doesn't arrive in 50 days from the moment of shipping you will be fully refunded.
● For Mexico and South Africa: if your order does not arrive in 65 days from the moment of shipping then I consider it lost and you will be fully refunded.
● No refunds are possible after more than 180 days from your order.
★5. For any other reason which is not covered above I will refund your money after the item(s) has(have) been returned back to me, minus 8 USD restocking fee.
You will be responsible for returning the item(s) in its(their) original condition as well as return shipping costs.
All items come from a pet-free and smoke-free studio.
Please note that image colors may appear slightly different on your computer monitor than in print.
♥ All prints are made on matte coated paper or professional matte canvas using inks (Lucia EX) with neutral PH (acid free) which is perfect for archival purposes. We are using one of the best fine art printer, Canon imagePROGRAF 8300. ♥
Dec 1, 2017
Great map, but very slightly blurry in places at the large size I ordered