Map of New Guinea and Solomon Islands from 1901 by Edward Stanford. The map was published in "Stanford's London atlas of universal geography exhibiting the physical and political divisions of the various countries of the world".
♥ Printed on premium matte paper (230g/sqm) or professional matte canvas (390g/sqm) ;
♥ Pigment inks (Canon Lucia EX) which last a lifetime, no fading;
♥ Giclée fine reproduction , using one of the best fine art printer, Canon imagePROGRAF 8300;
♥ You can select the size from the menu; other sizes are available.
► For canvas prints, the "canvas+2 inches border" option is necessary if you intend to mount it on a wooden frame; in this case the outer 2" area of the image is printed in mirror as a border. This is the area which should be wrapped on the wooden frame.
► For canvas prints: order the "0.3 inches border" option if you intend to frame it in the classical way;
► For canvas prints: order the "no border" option if you intend to display it using hanging rods;
► For paper prints it is recommended to choose the extra border; it helps for framing;
► Shipping is done in a rigid tube;
► The frame or canvas mounting are not included.
♥ For framing options or canvas prints mounted on a wooden frame please send me a message.
● Didn't find what you have been looking for? Just let me know and I will send you the available options.
● For any other info please let me know and I will get back to you within 24h.
● Please subscribe to my Pinterest channel, as I post regularly new restored map: https://pinterest.com/ancientshades/vintage-maps/
● On my Facebook page I post promotions and special products: https://www.facebook.com/AncientShades/
● Please read the shop policies for important information.
♥ Thank you! ♥
2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
1. Personal information
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, D. Apostol, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at ancientshades [!at] gmail.com.
* Standard shipping is done by priority registered mail; in case there is no one to get the package, they should leave a notice.
* Please note, though it is a registered mail, USPS and Canada Post does not allow tracking; customers in these countries will be able to track the package only until it leaves Romania. Shipping upgrade to US/Canada is available at checkout. To all the other countries standard shipping has full tracking capability.
* Please note the estimated delivery time when you place the order.
Those transit times are not guaranteed. Sometimes it may take longer, especially before Christmas and Easter. These possible delays are beyond my control.
* Your order will be shipped rolled in a rigid tube (unless it is a custom framed print).
* Your order will be dispatched within 1-2 business days. Usually this will be done within 24 h from the moment of your order, except Fridays and Saturdays orders.
* If your order does not arrive in the estimated delivery window, please let me know and I will replace it or refund you.
If the item(s) arrive damaged, you will be refunded or send a new one; a clear photo with the damaged item is necessary.
Orders returned back because of wrong address or unclaimed will be shipped again after you pay the shipping cost. If you wish to cancel at this point then I will refund your money minus 8 USD restocking fee plus the costs for shipping upgrade (if it was the case).
Returning an order is accepted. You must request it within 14 days from delivery. Once the package arrives back and the print is in good condition you will be refunded with you initial payment.