Map of Lodz from 1924.
♥ Printed on premium matte paper (230g/sqm) or professional matte canvas (390g/sqm) ;
♥ Pigment inks (Canon Lucia EX) which last a lifetime, no fading;
♥ Giclée fine reproduction , using one of the best fine art printer, Canon imagePROGRAF 8300;
♥ You can select the size from the menu; other sizes are available.
► For canvas prints, the "canvas+2 inches border" option is necessary if you intend to mount it on a wooden frame; in this case the outer 2" area of the image is printed in mirror as a border. This is the area which should be wrapped on the wooden frame.
► For paper prints it is recommended to choose the extra border; it helps for framing;
► Shipping is done in a rigid tube;
► The frame or canvas mounting are not included.
♥ For framing options or canvas prints mounted on a wooden frame please send me a message.
● Didn't find what you have been looking for? Just let me know and I will send you the available options.
● For any other info please let me know and I will get back to you within 24h.
● Please subscribe to my Pinterest channel, as I post regularly new restored map: https://pinterest.com/ancientshades/vintage-maps/
● On my Facebook page I post promotions and special products: https://www.facebook.com/AncientShades/
● Please read the shop policies for important information.
♥ Thank you! ♥
I accept PayPal and direct checkout payments (credit card).
Your order will be processed when payment is received. Please be aware that if you pay by E-Check through PayPal, it takes time for the payment to clear .
If payment hasn't been made within 5 days of placing an order, with no email correspondence, I will cancel the order.
★ Your order will be shipped rolled in a rigid tube.
★ Your order will be dispatched within 1-2 business days. Usually this will be done within 24 h from the moment of your order, except Fridays and Saturdays orders. For situations when I am not able to comply with this processing time I will place an announcement and you will be notified also by a message on Etsy.
★ Please note the estimated delivery time when you place the order.
Those transit times are not guaranteed. Sometimes it may take longer than the periods mentioned above , especially before Christmas and Easter. These possible delays are beyond my control.
★ Insurance is not covered in the listing. If you would like to insure your package, please contact me.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
★1. If the item(s) arrive damaged, you will be refunded or send a new one; a clear photo with the damaged item is necessary.
★2. I do not give refunds for custom work, unless the item(s) arrived damaged.
★3. I do not give refunds for orders returned back to me because it couldn't be delivered (wrong address, unclaimed after a notice has been left) ; in this case I will ship the items again after you will pay the shipping cost.
★4. Items lost in the mail :
● For orders placed from January to November: if your order doesn't arrive in 40 days from the moment of shipping then I consider it lost and you will be fully refunded.
● For orders placed in December the transit time might be much longer; therefore if your order doesn't arrive in 50 days from the moment of shipping you will be fully refunded.
● For Mexico and South Africa: if your order does not arrive in 65 days from the moment of shipping then I consider it lost and you will be fully refunded.
● No refunds are possible after more than 180 days from your order.
★5. For any other reason which is not covered above I will refund your money after the item(s) has(have) been returned back to me, minus 5 USD restocking fee.
You will be responsible for returning the item(s) in its(their) original condition as well as return shipping costs.
All items come from a pet-free and smoke-free studio.
Please note that image colors may appear slightly different on your computer monitor than in print.
♥ All prints are made on matte coated paper or professional matte canvas using inks (Lucia EX) with neutral PH (acid free) which is perfect for archival purposes. We are using one of the best fine art printer, Canon imagePROGRAF 8300. ♥
When you place an order in our shop, the following personal information are available to us: full name, delivery address, email address. These information are used to:
- fulfill your orders, communicate with you;
- provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services if we will receive your specific consent.
When you place an order in our shop, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, to correct your personal data and to request deletion of your personal data. Please use the convo system on Etsy platform to send us such requests (use the "Contact" link in the upper corner of our shop frontpage). Also you will have to send a request to Etsy.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our shop pages--you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We do not collect or process credit card information.